Sojourn to Ubud, Bali ~ 20-25 October 2019
When was the last time you took time out for yourself?
I want to invite you to put yourself first and experience something that will nurture your mind, body and soul.
With that thought in mind, I am announcing the 2019 Sojourn to Bali. This is your chance to let go and relax in an environment that has both nature and luxury at its best.
This trip is for you if:
- You want to feel cocooned in your own space without feeling pressurised to make any decisions.
- You desire a tranquil environment where everything is taken care of.
- You want to connect with your inner Queen by spending time in Nature along with other like-minded women.
- You really need a break way from the daily grind.
- You wish to relax, release and reflect on what’s important to you.
- For once, you want to put yourself first.
- You are already good at self-care and just want to pamper yourself in a stunning location.
Kind words from past Sojourn guests
“The location is amazing. Away from hustle, busy, activity, decisions, questions, wanting, pushing. Instead it’s all about presence, stillness, this is enough, simplicity, beauty, easy luxury in your everyday. It’s not spoiling yourself, improving, setting goals, planning, analysing. Not even reflection. It’s acceptance, soothing, valuing, acknowledging.” ~ Michelle
“I didn’t realise I was so stressed and wound up before I came and saw my first sunrise. Alone, relaxed. Bliss. I felt comfortable with the group and feel like I’ve made lovely friends in just one week. I wasn’t sure what to expect there. You make it so easy to take a break.” ~ Angeline
“Thank you so much for providing an intimate insight into how I can take better care of myself. You have organised a very successful Sojourn and I am so proud that you are living your dream.” ~ Suzanne
The name ’Ubud’ comes from an ancient Javanese word ’Ubad’ which literally translates as ‘medicine’.
On this Sojourn, you will get to experience the lush jungle, the local culture, the delicious food, and the authentic rustic lifestyle of Bali.Based on my own experience, I can tell you that Bali is the ultimate elixir for your Soul.
I can guarantee that you will come back feeling relaxed, peaceful and rejuvenated and at peace with yourself.
Read below to discover more about what is included in the experience.
- Welcome 2 course dinner
- 5 nights in eco-luxe accommodation at Alila Ubud with private bedroom and bathroom
Daily gourmet breakfast – can be catered to suit individual dietary requirements
Daily afternoon tea by the poolside
Optional morning yoga or tai chi sessions
- Signature massage treatment
Private sound healing at Pyramids of Chi
Ayurvedic cooking class and introduction to the ancient Indian holistic healing system
- 2 Qoya classes with teacher Bree Cowell, remembering through movement that your essence is wise, wild & free
- Farewell 2 course dinner under candle light on the hillside
Diving into the stunning infinity pool (the most jaw-dropping feature at Alila Ubud)
Refreshing nature walk on the Campuahn Ridge with stunning views of rice fields and nearby villages
Visit to a local temple that’s off the beaten path and not crowded by tourists
- Waking up every day to the sounds of nature and mesmerising views of the jungle
Daily oracle cards and love notes to assist with inner reflection
Free time to rest, relax, reflect, read, journal , do anything you want to do ~ this is an introvert-friendly Sojourn
Explore the town of Ubud at your leisure
Daily shuttle service to Ubud Central based at scheduled times
Bicycles available to go exploring
What’s not included:
- Airport Transfers – can provide you with contact details of a driver upon request
- Airfares/Flight confirmations
- Travel insurance
- Alcohol/Non alcoholic Drinks
- Personal shopping
- Taxis outside of scheduled Sojourn activities
- Meals other than those stated in the itinerary
- Cost of extended stays before or after the Sojourn
Make an investment in yourself and book your place Today! It’s only $2250 for the entire package.
Direct deposit: Life in Sync BSB: 633 000 Account No: 161901483 (reference your surname) or Visa/Mastercard via Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
Passport, Insurance & Cancellation
Your passport must be valid for another 6 months in order to be allowed admission in Bali. If you are traveling on a passport other than Australia or New Zealand please advise so I can check if visa entry is required. Comprehensive Travel Insurance is mandatory, along with Volcanic Ash cover (please check with your Insurance provider).
Only 50% of the total amount will be refunded if cancellation made less than 60 days prior to the event. No refund will be available if cancellation is made less than 30 days prior to the event.
All stipulated costs are based on the inclusion of 6 guests on this trip. If the desired number of guests is not reached, thenl we reserve the right to either apply a small surcharge, or cancel the trip.
If you desire to join me and other wonderful women on an unforgettable trip but feel like there is something holding you back, like inhibitions about traveling alone, send a note to email@example.com Together, we’ll discuss your situation and find the answers to the questions that might be bothering you.
A sensual spell awaits you!